Ultimate Ninja Showdown 3 Ultimate Ninja Showdown 3

Uggh..

Those voices where sooo annoying and the jokes where terrible. Great graphics though..

PureCarnage responds:

Well, they needed to be annoying... This is the Ultimate Ninja Showdown where I have challenged NG BBS users to a ninja flash battle.

The twin Ninja are someone elses (The American Zombie) ninja and well, I need to crush them, humilliate them, make the world laugh at their pathetic weakness thus forever making Inu Uri Daiben the most powerful Ninja ever to storm the Portal!

Muh-wah-ha! Ha ha ha! HA HA HA!!!!

Burnt Face Man 5 Burnt Face Man 5

Not your best effort

I like your animations but this one has nothing much going for it. The animation good as usual but humor wise it was'nt funny. I suppose thats why you call it "the gay adventures of burnt face man"

Night of the Drugs Night of the Drugs

You don't know shit

You would want to do a better background check on things like this. A hippie geting kicked out of his apartment because of the cost of weed? Not very likely. Also the title is stupid.

Roof Tiling Roof Tiling

Another Classic!

It reminds me of a documentry I seen about frustrated husbands.

Zalad FingerZ Zalad FingerZ

lol

That was funny. Nice spoof.

Video Dating Tape Video Dating Tape

Shocking..

Yet again you have made a film that is shocking to some and funny to others. Its hard to explain your flash. Very cool. =|

Double Suicide Double Suicide

I did'nt enjoy a second of that.

That gave me a horrible feeling. A long shiver up my spine...

PICONJO's Sorrow 2 PICONJO's Sorrow 2

You are a genius. Long live Piconjo

GreatAnimatorOnizuka responds:

piconjo's <3 for j00 is un-mesurable.

Kanzeni Marin Nitsuite Kanzeni Marin Nitsuite

Wow!

That was amazing. I usually hate cutsy anime stuff but this was funny and the animation was sooo slick. The funnyest part was the demon father thing whistling the evangelion tune. Classic!

(old vers)Dead Rain 1 (old vers)Dead Rain 1

Brilliant

The was amazing, I really like your style!